Hercules Stands HA300 Tablet Holder
The HA300 makes it even easier to use your tablet during a performance whether you need it for set lists, to remember lyrics, or the music. It comes with a detachable triangle table support. Simply remove the clamp and attach the table support to the stand. The 360 degree ball-joint on the back makes adjustment free and easy. It can not only reach any position demand, but also change to landscape or portrait modes as desired. A rubber clip is provided to use the tablet in landscape mode, providing even support to the tablet. The HA300 is fully adjustable to perfectly fit your tablet by clicking the locking lever on the back. Its versatile design fits tablets from 8.9-10.1”, including iPad, iPad2, iPad3, Samsung Galaxy, Motorola Doom, Acer Iconia, Asus Eee Pad and other brands within the specifications. The fully-covered one-piece clamp fits securely on different sizes of mic stands/booms, music stands and even some keyboard stands, ranging from 15.8-25.4mm (0.62-1”) round tubes and 19mm (0.75”) square tubes. An inner cap can be removed to be used on round tube or square tube.
- Versatile design fits tablets from 8.9-10.1”
- 360 degrees ball-joint design
- Fully-covered one-piece clamp fits 15.8-25.4mm (0.62-1”) round tubes and 19mm (0.75”) square tubes.
- Detachable table support is included for desk top use. Works in both landscape and portrait modes.
- The EZ adaptor allows tablet to be attached to top of microphone stands (3/8" or 5/8" thread). Easy to use and carry.
- No tools required!