Gretsch G2622T Streamliner Center Block Double-Cut Guitar w/ Bigsby, Laurel Fretboard, Brownstone Maple
Revitalizing the best elements from the past, the G2622T Streamliner™ Center Block Double-Cut with Bigsby® bursts into the modern music era with powerful sound and style. Brash and feedback-resistant, the sleek G2622T is designed for the guitarist who demands more than the mundane from an instrument—more performance, more style and most importantly, more volume—while retaining all you expect from a Gretsch.
The secret to the Streamliner’s sound is twofold—the Broad’Tron™ BT-2S humbucking pickup and the spruce center block. Designed specifically for the Streamliner Collection, the high-output Broad’Tron BT-2S pickup spawns improved definition with tighter bass response for robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange. A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on rocking stages. The Streamliner’s sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Big Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing. Add some shimmer and expression to your playing with the Bigsby-licensed B70 vibrato tailpiece, while the anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
All the classic eye-catching style you’ve come to expect from Gretsch is here—vintage-style black control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, slick-looking nickel hardware, three-ply black pickguard and arched laminated maple construction. Nearly impossible to put down once you pick it up and start playing, the G2622T has the updated sound and classic style that has earned Gretsch accolades since the dawn of rock ‘n’ roll.
- Model Number: 2806100588
- Series: Streamliner™
- Platform: Streamliner™ Center Block
- Color: Brownstone Maple
- Number of Strings: 6
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Build: Center Block
- Cutaway: Double Cutaway
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Streamliner™ Center Block
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Bracing: Center Block
- Body Binding: Aged White with B/AW/B Purfling
- Body Back: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Depth: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Construction: Set-Neck
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Thin "U"
- Neck Binding: Aged White
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Big Block
- Side Dots: Black
- Headstock Binding: Aged White
- Neck Plate: NA
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Bigsby® B70
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Black Vintage-Style
- Switch Tip: Black
- Bridge Pickup: Broad'Tron™ BT-2S
- Middle Pickup: N/A
- Neck Pickup: Broad'Tron™ BT-2S
- Pickup Color: Nickel
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Special Electronics: N/A
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Gretsch. This G2622T is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact guitar you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.