Godin 030286 A6 Ultra Cognac Burst Electric Acoustic Guitar, Solid Cedar Top (B-STOCK)
The A6 Ultra continues with the innovative concepts found in all Godin A-series guitars, such as combining amazing plugged-in acoustic sound with the feel of an electric neck, along with a chambered body design that virtually eliminates feedback in live & loud settings. These features stand true and better than ever in the A6 Ultra with the added “Oomph!” and full tone of a Godin humbucker in the neck position. In addition, the undersaddle transducer and dual outputs (acoustic and electric) combine for a huge sound with the help of a Custom Godin preamp, which is voiced specifically for the A6 Ultra. This preamp section enables the player to control their tone via sliders for acoustic volume, treble, mid, bass EQ, and independent controls for the electric humbucker volume, treble, and bass. Whether plugging into the single acoustic mix or via both outputs, controlling your tone is at your fingertips. And, the A6 Ultra delivers in all styles of music, from jazz to rock, to country, and not to mention being a great slide guitar for blues.
- Body: Two-Chambered Silver Leaf Maple with Canadian Laurentian Basswood Wings
- Top: Solid Cedar Top
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Fingerboard Radius: 16" (406.4 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (647.7 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.72" (43.688 mm)
- Nut Type: Graphtech
- Frets: 22
- Machine Head Ratio: Bass side 18:1, Treble side 26:1
- Neck Pickup: Custom Godin humbucker
- Bridge and Tailpiece: Richlite
- Bridge Electronics: Custom Godin under-saddle transducer with top mounted pre-amp
- Controls: 2 Outputs : Electric, Acoustic / Mix, On-Board Preamp
- H.D.R: Not Included
- Color: Cognac Burst
- Finish: High Gloss
- String Set: E12 Jazz
- String Gauges: .012 .016 .024w .032 .042 .052 NICKEL WOUND (Wound G-string)
This is a New B-Stock Guitar with the original box and paperwork. Godin is very picky on its product quality, a little discolored tiny spot or blemish or little finish run on the finish of the guitar. A lot of times we can't even tell what is the difference between these and the A-stock guitars, but despite any blemishes, they sound, feel, and look amazing!
note: The photos above may not be of the exact item you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.