G&L USA S-500 Guitar, Sonic Blue, Rosewood Fretboard
This is a smooth, versatile, Leo Fender-designed, American crafted S style guitar, but with enough twists to really set it apart and a price tag way below what it should be. Tonally, this guitar is a testament to the fact that the S-500 has found its own voice in the single-coil, double-cut world. With the characteristic single coil top-end shimmer but a beefier midrange than you might be used to, the S-500 has a unique and fully realized tonal identity that will enhance a whole range of styles. The neck is substantial, round and extremely comfortable everywhere, and upper fret access is easy. Very hard to beat, especially given the price.
- Model: S-500
- Color: Sonic Blue
- Body Wood: Alder
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Fretboard: Indan Rosewood
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Finish: Satin Clear
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5"
- Neck Profile: Modern Classic - 1 11/16" Nut Width, 1 5/8" String Spacing, .820" Depth at First Fret, .870" Depth at 12th Fret
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: MFD S-500 Single-Coils
- Control Knobs: Volume, Passive Treble, Passive Bass
- Pickup Selector: 5-Way Blade Switch
- Mini-Toggle: Pickup Expander (for additional pickup configurations)
- Bridge: Dual Fulcrum Vibrato
- Tuners: Standard 12:1 Ratio
- Spec Sheet and Certificate of Authenticity Included
- Case: Deluxe Tolex Hardshell
- Instrument Weight: 8.3 lbs.
Our in-house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Music Store Live is one of the top authorized G&L dealers on the planet! We do our best to stock inventory of what our team of experts feels is the best combination of specs, specifically, so you don't have to wait for a custom order from G&L. With that said, if you haven't found what you're looking for, we would be happy to custom order a G&L for you. G&L’s factory works like a big a-la-carte shop, so it’s easy (and affordable) to get what you want. Finish, body wood, fingerboard, pickguard, bridge, neck profile, neck finish, nut type, frets, tuners, binding – there are nearly 1 million possible combinations of specs on a G&L. They now also have a full-blown Custom Shop where they can build virtually anything you can imagine. Call or message us for details!