Gemini VHF-02M Dual Ch Handheld Wireless Microphone; S26 (177.6198.6 MHz)
- Superior quality (dual channel) VHF receiver
- 100’ dynamic operating range
- Reliable frequency stability between 170-260 MHz
- Dual channel volume rotary control for optimum output level adjustment
- Super bright RF LED indicators for monitoring signal strength
- ¼” unbalanced output jack
- High quality handheld Microphone in VHF-02M
- Lightweight headset/lavalier microphone for hands free operation with rugged belt pack transmitter in VHF-02HL
Gemini VHF-02M Dual Channel Handheld Wireless Microphone System; S26 (177.6198.6 MHz)
- The ultimate freedom to perform is within your grasp.
- The VHF-02 dual-channel wireless system offers crystal clear clarity, exceptional sound quality with many more added advantages for the best price in the market. Embrace the freedom from dangling wires and limited mobility. Perform to your heart’s content to impress the audience with energy.
- The top-notch technology featured in the VHF-02 dual-channel wireless system is unbeatable. The dual configuration mechanism that is ultra-versatile offers you the opportunity to use any of the prevailing applications in the industry without a hassle. The hardware component of the VHF-02 dual-channel wireless system comprises of a unidirectional handheld microphones. These mics feature an ultra-sensitive cardioid capsule that plays a key role in reproducing voices. This is not the only reason that makes the VHF- system perfect for singers, DJs, and others who require a high-quality voice amplifier. Special inbuilt noise absorption techniques available in the mics help to deliver a clear and undisrupted voice to the audience. This is why our product is trusted by renowned artists, public speakers, audio service providers, DJs, presenters, lecturers and many other professionals throughout the country.
- One of the key features of the VHF-02 system is its superior quality (dual channel) VHF receiver with a 100-feet operating range. This microphone system stabilizes within the frequency range 170-260 MHz. The output level is optimized with the dual channel volume rotary control mechanism to provide an unbeatable experience each time you make use of this dynamic dual-channel wireless system. Monitoring the signal strength of the sound is not an issue because of the straightforward super bright RF LED indicators that indicate the signal strength for your convenience. In addition, the standard ¼-inch unbalanced output jack makes it even easier to use the VHF-02 system wherever you go whenever you need.
- Make your next public appearance on stage a better experience for yourself and your audience with the top-notch VHF-02 dual-channel wireless system.