Fishman TriplePlay FC-1 MIDI Floor Controller
Your laptop and everything on it is safe at home.
Control your synths and other modules directly with the TriplePlay FC-1 Controller.
The performance power of a computer, with the portability of a mobile device.
Does your “music laptop” also have all of your personal information on it? Contacts, banking, credit cards, passwords… Most of us don’t have the luxury of a “single-use” music laptop. Or, maybe your music computer is a desktop model, impractical for dragging to gigs.
With a TriplePlay Floor Controller, players can use their favorite MIDI synths and sound modules without the need for a computer at the gig. Simply remove the USB receiver from your Mac or PC and insert it into the TriplePlay FC-1 Controller’s USB host port. The incoming MIDI data is then passed wirelessly from the guitar to the conventional 5-Pin Din output for use with any MIDI-equipped hardware. Three programmable momentary switches default to patch selection, hold, and tuner access. A large graphic LCD displays the currently loaded hardware synth patch.
The TriplePlay FC-1 Controller comes complete with a software setup utility (Win/Mac) that provides a simple way to reassign footswitch MIDI controllers and expression pedal calibration.
- Large, easy-to-read graphic LCD, displays Patch name and number
- Built-in tuner
- TriplePlay battery level indication
- Plug ’n play USB class compliant (no driver required)
- 5-Pin Din MIDI In/Out
- 1/4" Expression Pedal input
- Relay-controlled 1/4 inch Guitar Audio In/Out
- Mac/Win utility for MIDI CC foot switch assignment
- 3 programmable foot switches for patch up and down plus hold (sustain)
- 9-volt AC adapter and USB cable included