Fender FA-345CE Auditorium Acoustic Electric Guitar, Walnut Fretboard (B-STOCK)
An instrument that sounds as good as it looks, the FA-345CE offers legendary Fender sound and performance in a single-cutaway body. Quality laminate construction, including lacewood back and sides and flame maple top with tortoiseshell binding, along with a modern Fender 3+3 headstock and Viking bridge create an easy-playing instrument that sounds great. The modern Fishman® electronics allowing you to take your sound to the stage with ease. Developing and experienced players alike will appreciate the mahogany neck that gives the guitar a lively tone while complementing the flame maple top.
- All-laminate construction; flame maple top
- Fender-exclusive CD-1 Fishman® pickup/preamp system
- Modern 3+3 headstock; Viking bridge
- Lacewood back & sides; mahogany neck
- Tortoiseshell binding
AUDITORIUM BODY STYLE
Smaller than a dreadnought, concert-style bodies are built for clear articulation and optimal projection, no matter the playing style or venue.
FLAME MAPLE TOP
Maple gives this guitar a clear, bright tone and the flame maple top—well, that gives you a flash of attitude.
LACEWOOD BACK & SIDES
Sounding similar to mahogany, but with bright, snappy overtones, the rich sound and fast dynamic response of lacewood makes it a great tone wood.
Fishman® Electronics assure the sound is true to the instrument’s natural voice. The preamp design has a small footprint, is easy to use and delivers reliable performance.
MODERN 3+3 HEADSTOCK
The modern 3+3 headstock adds a touch of traditional style to your guitar.
In a particularly elegant touch, the body of this guitar is bound with stunning tortoiseshell binding.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Body Back: Laminated Lacewood
- Body Sides: Laminated Lacewood
- Body Top: Laminated Flame Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Auditorium Cutaway
- Body Binding: Tortoiseshell
- Rosette: FA ""Keystone"" design
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Binding: Tortoiseshell
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Scale Length: 25.3"" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: 11.81"" (300 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: 2mm
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® TUSQ®
- Nut Width: 1.69"" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Keystone
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble, Integrated Electronic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Low Battery Indicator Light
- Special Electronics: Fishman® CD-1 Preamp
- Bridge: Walnut
- Bridge Pins: White with Black Dots
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 880L Coated 80/20 (.012-.052 Gauges), PN 0730880303
This is a New B-Stock Guitar with the original box and paperwork. Fender is very picky on its product quality, a little discolored tiny spot or blemish or little finish run on the finish of the guitar. A lot of times we can't even tell what is the difference between these and the A-stock guitars, but despite any blemishes, they sound, feel, and look amazing!
note: The photos above may not be of the exact item you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.