Fender American Professional Jazz Bass Neck, 20 Narrow Tall Frets, 9.5" Radius, Rosewood
Crafted in the same facility as our U.S.-made instruments, the American Professional Jazz Bass Neck is well-suited to any playing style. Designed for comfort and performance, this neck sports a "Modern C"-shaped profile, which provides the smooth playability that the J Bass® is known for. Other features include a 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard, 20 narrow-tall frets, bone nut and a satin urethane finish on the back.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier® by Fender guitar.
Because Fender genuine replacement necks have not been mounted to guitar bodies, nut slots must be cut by qualified personnel. Other installation processes may be required, such as fret work, fitting the neck to the neck pocket, and other instrument setup procedures. Your local FMIC Authorized Service Center can install genuine replacement necks; find Authorized Service Center locations near you in the “Support” section of fender.com.
- Maple Jazz Bass neck
- 9.5""-radius rosewood fingerboard
- 20 narrow-tall frets; white dot inlays
- Satin urethane back finish with gloss headstock
- Pre-slotted bone nut
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Style: Modern
- Neck Shape: Slim "C"
- Tuner Mounting Config: Dual Guide Pin
- Where Used: American Professional Series
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Material: Bone
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Headstock Thickness: .620" (15.74 mm)
- Neck Thickness: 1st Fret - .785" (19.93 mm), 12th Fret - .890" (22.60 mm)
- Peg Hole Diameter: .687” (17.44 mm)