Fender American Performer Precision Bass, Maple Fretboard, Satin Lake Placid Blue
Born in Corona, California, the American Performer Precision Bass delivers the exceptional tone and feel you expect from an authentic Fender—along with new, player-oriented features that make it even more inspiring to play.
- Alder body
- Yosemite split-coil P Bass middle pickup; Yosemite single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup
- Greasebucket tone system
- “Modern C”-shaped neck with 9.5”-radius fingerboard; 20 medium-jumbo frets
- Tapered-shaft tuning machines; silver ‘70s logo
New Yosemite Pickups
Handcrafted in Corona, California, Yosemite pickups are specifically voiced for each instrument and position to create sonically versatile and musically useful sounds.
Tapered-Shaft Tuning Machines
Featuring vintage-style paddle keys, tapered tuning machines are wider at the top than the bottom, forcing the string windings downward and keeping them tight for increased sustain and enhancing tuning stability.
Medium-jumbo frets make it easier to achieve wide, expressive bends that add your personal touch to your music.
This model features a four-saddle bridge for solid tuning stability, precise intonation and increased sustain.
Featuring a “Modern C”-shaped profile that works well with almost any playing style, the neck also hosts a satin finish on the back, giving it a smooth, fast playing feel.
Greasebucket Tone System
This uniquely Fender tone system lets you cut treble without losing gain or “muddying” your sound, preserving your carefully shaped tone.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Satin Urethane
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Bridge Pickup: Yosemite® Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Middle Pickup: Yosemite® Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Greasebucket™ Tone Circuit (Rolls Off Highs without Adding Bass)
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style with Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Strings: Fender® 7250M Nickel Plated Steel Roundwound, Long Scale, (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Case/Gig Bag: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Instrument Weight: 8.3 lbs
- Serial #: US22026524
This is a New B-Stock Guitar with the original box and paperwork. Fender is very picky on its product quality, a little discolored tiny spot or blemish or little finish run on the finish of the guitar. A lot of times we can't even tell what is the difference between these and the A-stock guitars, but despite any blemishes, they sound, feel, and look amazing!
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.