Fender Limited Edition FSR Roasted Ash '52 Telecaster Guitar, Roasted Maple
- Fender Limited Edition FSR American Vintage '52 Telecaster
- Roasted Ash Body
- Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
- Roasted Maple Neck and Fretboard
- U-Shaped '52 Neck Profile
- 1.650" (42mm) Nut Width
- 7.25" Fretboard Radius
- Vitnage-Style Butt Adjust
- Fender American Vintage '52 Single-Coil Tele Pickups
- 3-Position Pickup Selector
- 1-Ply Black Anodized Pickguard
- Chrome Hardware
- Deluxe Vintage Tweed Hardshell Case
- Serial #: V1741452
- Instrument Weight: 6.7 lbs.
Music Store Live is proud to present this Fender Limited Edition FSR American Vintage '52 Telecaster! You want authentic '52 Tele feel, twang and tenacity? But you don't want it to be like everybody else's '52 Tele? You got it! This is a heavenly reissue with tight bottom end, a snarling mid range and a spanky high end that will cut heads at every honky tonk in the land. The neck is beefy and perfectly sculpted. The pickups sing like twangy little angels and this axe is very resonant. Fender knocked it out of the park with this Tele, which is only available in very limited quantities.
For the guitarist who craves pure vintage Fender style, the American Vintage series presents original-era model year guitars built with meticulous attention to accurate detail that bring Fender history and heritage to authentic and exciting new life. This Fender Special Run (FSR) version comes in a roasted swamp ash body and roasted maple neck and fretboard.
Before there was rock 'n' roll, there was the Telecaster—the Fender guitar that started it all. From humble beginnings came a revolutionary and elegantly simple new electric guitar that let musicians be heard loud and clear with sparkling tone and distinctive style. The U.S.-made American Vintage '52 Telecaster puts that original-instrument magic in your hands, built using original tooling and based on actual 1952 models we tracked down.
- Roasted ash body
- Thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish in light Butterscotch Blonde
- Deep roasted maple neck with “U”-shaped profile and rolled edges
- Specially voiced pickups
- Recessed-top “barrel” switch tip and knurled/domed chrome control knobs
- Vintage-style bridge with three brass saddles
Our in-house guitar tech has inspected, tested, set up, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.