ESP E-II SN-2 Electric Guitar, Buckeye Burl Top, Ebony Fretboard, Blue Natural Fade
New to the ESP E-II Series, the E-II SN-2 is a Japan-built supercharged guitar for musicians who demand high performance in the studio or on stage. Based on the famous ESP Snapper shape, the E-II SN-2 offers a classic bolt-on construction with an alder body and maple neck with ebony fingerboard. The guitar comes in an outstanding Blue Natural Fade finish over a Buckeye burl maple top. Components on the E-II SN-2 include a Floyd Rose Original bridge, Schaller straplocks, and Gotoh locking tuners. Its sound comes form a pair of Bare Knuckle Aftermath Battleworn pickups, perfect for modern sounds with accelerated bass response, crushing midrange, and precise high-end articulation.
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Scale: 25.5"
- Body: Alder
- Top: Buckeye Burl Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm
- Finish: BLUE NATURAL FADE
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Nut Type: Locking
- Neck Contour: Thin-U
- Frets/Type: 24XJ
- Hardware Color: Black
- Strap Button: Schaller Straplock
- Tuners: Gotoh Locking
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Original SE
- Neck PU: BARE KNUCKLE AFTERMATH Battleworn
- Bridge PU: BARE KNUCKLE AFTERMATH Battleworn
- Electronics: Passive
- Electronics Layout: Vol/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb Super Light (.009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042)
- Approximate Instrument Weight: 8.1lbs
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for ESP. This E-II SN-2 is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.