Electro Voice RE320 Microphone and Rode PSA1 Studio Boom Arm for Broadcasting
Electro-Voice RE320 Premium Dynamic Microphone
- Generating Element: Dynamic neodymium magnet
- Frequency Response: 30-18000 Hz (kick curve) 45-18000 Hz (general curve)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: 150 ohms balanced
- Sensitivity, Open Circuit Voltage, 1 KHz: 2.5 mV/pascal
- Hum Pickup Level, Typical (60 Hz/1 milliosted field): -130 dBm
- Case Material: Steel
- Length: 216.7 mm (8.53 in)
- Widest Diameter: 54.4 mm (2.14 in)
- Body Diameter: 49.2 mm (1.94 in)
- Finish: Semi-gloss black
- Net Weight: 681 g (1 lb 8 oz)
- Shipping Weight: 1044 g (3 lb 5 oz)
The RE320 is a professional quality dynamic microphone designed specifically for recording and sound reinforcement applications requiring extremely low noise and the highest level of predictable tonal and transient response. Ideal for capturing vocal and instrument sources, the RE320 delivers unparalleled detail, dynamic content, and natural tone.
Variable D is Electro-Voice's exclusive solution to the tonal changes associated with the proximity effect found in other directional microphones. Providing balanced and uniform frequency response up to 180° off-axis, the result is always stable and linear tonal performance — even when the sound source is moving around the mic. Ideal for capturing the critical details of voice, amplified, and acoustic instruments, Variable-D capsules deliver impeccably smooth and natural tone on virtually any sound source.
Utilizing the same humbucking coil technology found in the RE20 and RE27N/D to arrest electro magnetic field interference introduced by sources close "to the microphone", the RE320 produces an ultra-quiet signal path free from the hum and buzz found in other dynamic microphones.
The RE320 incorporates a two-position "Dual Personality" frequency response switch which allows engagement of two vastly different performance curves.
Make room in the mic locker for your new go-to mic. Broadening the application zone of this classic Electro-Voice form, the RE320 breaks new ground in the studio and live performance microphone world.
Engineered for world-class performance in both studio and stage applications, the RE320 deploys innovative patented Electro-Voice technologies to create the perfect dynamic microphone for both voice and instruments.
- RE320's unique "Dual Personality" switch creates two ideal mics in one.
- Neodymium magnet creates higher output with faster transient response and greater high-frequency detail.
- EV's exclusive Variable-D proximity control ensures pure and natural tone.
- EV's classic humbucking coil guards against EMF interference and hum.
Rode PSA1 Studio Boom Arm Swivel Mount for Radio Broadcast Microphones PSA-1
Red Witch Chrome Series Violetta Delay
Original Chrome Series
Expand your sound without shrinking your wallet.
Quite possibly the most versatile and coolest little delay pedal ever built.
Our new Violetta Delay, the first in the Original Chrome Series, offers a myriad of stunning features: 1000m/sec of delay time – from the hip shaking slap back rockabilly passion of Scotty Moore to the breath taking delay drenched sonic landscapes of post rock ambience.
Dial in a single repeat or select infinite repeats and disappear into a wonderland of self-oscillation runaway.
Utilize the expression pedal output to control the repeats with your foot (use the Moog EP-2 exp pedal).
Dial in every extreme of modulation – from the shimmering beauty of a gentle lilting mod through to the pitch shifting echoplexian wow and flutter of an old tape echo.
Violetta has been voiced in the same manner as the great tape echos – the repeats roll the top end off as they decay. Increasing the delay length will add some analog fur to the sound (like the original BBD analog delays).
Run Violetta from your usual 9v DC wallwart or choose to go sans wallwart and use the internal lithium Ion battery – no need for a special charger – she’ll charge whilst you power her from your 9v wallwart supply!
Our classic original chrome finish – Revel in the Glory!
- 1000ms delay time
- Single repeat to runaway self oscillation
- Modulation control – shimmery sparkle to tape echo wow and flutter
- Exp out – control the repeat level via exp pedal
- Power options – either via DC 9 volt wall wart or internal Lithium rechargeable battery