Eastman T49D/v-AMB Archtop Electric Guitar, Seymour Duncan Antiquity Pickups, Antique Amber Varnish
This product has been discontinued.
Eastman T49D/v-AMB Archtop Guitar, Seymour Duncan Antiquity Pickups- Antique Amber Varnish
- Neck Material: 3 Piece Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even C
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Fret String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: 20 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Body Style: Florentine
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 3 9/32"
- Body Top: Laminated Maple
- Body Back/Sides: Laminated Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top 5 ply, Back 3 ply, Neck 1 ply, F holes 1 ply
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Split Block
- Finish: Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color: Aged Nickel
- Pickguard: 3 Ply Plastic
- Tailpiece: Chrome Plated Trapeze Style
- Bridge: Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Tuners: Gotoh Relic Series SD90
- Knobs: Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Antiquity Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Antiquity Humbucker
- Pickup Height: 3/32"
- Pickup Frame: Black Plastic
- Capacitors: 0.047μF
- Potentiometers: 500k Linear Taper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: D’Addario NYXL .012 - .052
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Instrument Weight: 6.1 lbs
- Serial #: 15950242
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Eastman. This T49D/v-AMB is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.