Eastman AR580CE Hollowbody Archtop Guitar, Honeyburst
Music Store Live is proud to offer up this beautiful AR580CE from our friends over at Eastman. We continue to be blown away by the build quality and the level of the components found in Eastman guitars. These days, for this sort of boutique feel and top of the line components, you're usually going to be looking at an archtop that's well over $2k potentially. It's no exaggeration to say this guitar can hang in there with custom shop offerings from a lot of other manufacturers.
Whether you're using rounds or flatwound strings on this, it's an absolutely fantastic jazz box that not only feels incredible, but it looks absolutely beautiful. The glossy honeyburst finish looks beautiful over the spruce top and the flame maple back and sides. The neck is super comfortable and the fretwork allows for nice and low action for those that prefer a lighter touch on the instrument. The Seymour Duncan Jazz pickup in the neck is wonderfully warm and puts out a nice full tone.
It's clear Eastman are building guitars for the most discerning of players, but they're also making them accessible for those that need a pro-quality instrument without having to cross into that $2k+ territory.
Eastman AR580CE Guitar, Ebony Fretboard, Seymour Duncan Jazz Pickup, Honeyburst
- Neck Material: 3 Piece Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even C
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Fret String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire: 20 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length: 25"
- Body Style: Venetian
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 2 9/16"
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Laminated Flamed Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top 5 ply, Back 3 ply, Neck 1 ply, F holes 1 ply
- Binding Material: Maple
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Split Block
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Pickguard: Ebony w/ Maple Binidng
- Tailpiece: Ebony on Brass
- Bridge: Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Tuners: Gotoh SG360-EN01GG (gold w/ebony buttons)
- Knobs: Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jazz
- Pickup Height: 3/32"
- Pickup Frame: Black Plastic
- Capacitors: .047μF
- Potentiometers: 500k Linear Taper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: D’Addario NYXL .012 - .052
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Instrument Weight: 5.7 lbs
- Serial #: L2100099
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Eastman. This AR580CE is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.