Demonic Machines Dragonaut Version 3 Doom Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
We are now selling the Dragonaut V3. It features the exact same circuit as the V2, but it has almost half the footprint.
The Dragonaut doom fuzz pedal began as something almost entirely different: we wanted to create the heaviest high-gain preamp pedal on the market. What resulted would be better classified as a distortion/fuzz pedal. However, the preamp topology remains in the form of two LM386 amplifier ICs. These amps can be stacked into one another or you can bypass the second amp for a smoother, overdrive-like tone. Additionally, we added a bypassable Big Muff-style output stage with a beefed-up tone stack.
This preamp overfuzztortion (or “doom fuzz”) is the best fuzz for doom metal and, will bring your sound to all-new heavy-as-a-black-hole depths.
- LEVEL controls the overall effect volume.
- GAIN controls the intensity of the fuzz.
- TONE controls the brightness of the signal.
- MASS controls the depth of the midrange.
- EQ ON/OFF bypasses the tone stack when in the down position.
- An internal trimpot attenuates the volume of the second stage amplifier.
- The BYPASS stomp switch turns the effect off and on.
- The STACK stomp switch engages/disengages the second amplifier in the circuit.
- Weight: 16 oz
- Dimensions: 6 × 4 × 3 in