Catalinbread Valcoder Tremolo Guitar Effects Pedal with Patch Cables
Mid 60’s Valco-style dirty garage tremolo.
- The Valcoder features an all discrete analog LFO circuit inspired by 60's Valco tube tremolo.
- The Valcoder has a dynamic and responsive audio path (JFET based) that adds a bit of vintage tube amp style grit and slight compression to your sound.
- The Valcoder can also function as a great edge-of-breakup booster.
- The Valcoder can be run from 9 -18 volts.
Strukture S6P48 Right-Angle Guitar Patch Cable 6 in.
- Length: 6 in.
- Jack: Right-angle
- High quality woven outer covering
- State-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve
- Thick ABS sleeve protects solder connections
- Dual right angle connectors