Bullet Cable Instrument Cable, Coiled, Straight to Right-Angle - Red (15 ft)
The original rebirth of coiled cable a modern improvement on the classic "telephone cord cables", oversized kink-free coils and .44 Mag bullet connectors that won't pull loose during active sessions.
With advanced audio technology that includes 99.99% oxygen-free copper conductors and spiral shielding in a coaxial design for clear tone, and corrosion resistant 24K gold plated connector tips to preserve signal strength.
Coil Cables display excellent bass weight, hit hard in the mids, and caress high notes.
Developed by and for discerning musicians and audiophiles, Bullet Cable products are engineered for noticeable signal quality, clarity of tone, and maximum durability.
Professional-grade sound at home, in the studio, or on stage. Voiced for guitars and basses
- Oversized relaxed coils do not kink or lose shape
- Durable audiophile-grade materials preserve and elevate sound
- Lab-formulated jacket resists abrasion and damage from heavy stage use
- Accurate signal delivery without treble loss
- Exceptional strain relief design to improve cable life
- Dual shielding for lowest possible noise and signal integrity