BOSS FV-500L Low Impedance Foot Volume Pedal with Patch Cables
- Control: MINIMUM VOLUME knob
- Connectors (FV-500H)
- INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, EXP (Expression) jack, TUNER OUT jack
- Connectors (FV-500L)
- INPUT jack 1, 2, OUTPUT jack 1, 2, EXP (Expression) jack, TUNER OUT jack
- Size and Weight
- 110 mm
- 289 mm
- 72 mm
- 1.6 kg
3 lbs. 9 oz.
BOSS FV-500L Low Impedance Foot Volume Pedal
Industrial-Strength Power Pedal
For 14 years, the famous BOSS FV-300 served as an industry-standard volume pedal. The tradition continued with the FV-50 series, but today the bar has been raised with BOSS’s FV-500H (mono, high-impedance, inst. level) and FV-500L (stereo, low-impedance) pedals. These tank-tough diecast pedals are designed to meet the needs of the most demanding customers. The pedals offer a new stylish design, a road-tough build, and a comfortable, smooth action. Both models also provide an Expression output for use with expression-compatible amps, effects, and even synthesizers.
- FV-500H: mono, high-impedance, inst. level
- FV-500L: stereo, low-impedance
- Heavy-duty aluminum die casting body
- Ultra-smooth pedal movement for the utmost in comfort and control
- Pedal rubber is for comfortable play and non-slip action
- Expression pedal function
- Convenient tuner-output jack
- Adjustable pedal feel (torque)
Strukture S6P48 Right-Angle Guitar Patch Cable 6 in.
- Length: 6 in.
- Jack: Right-angle
- High quality woven outer covering
- State-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve
- Thick ABS sleeve protects solder connections
- Dual right angle connectors