BOSS FV-30L Foot Volume Pedal with Patch Cables
- INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
TUNER OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- INPUT 1, 2 jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
OUTPUT 1, 2 jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- Size and Weight (Maximum height)
- 80 mm
- 192 mm
- 92 mm
- 840 g
1 lbs. 14 oz.
BOSS FV-30L Foot Volume Pedal
BOSS Quality in Space-Saving Designs for Your Pedalboard
The FV-30H and FV-30L are compact foot volume pedals with kickin’ new designs. They’ve been specially created for saving space on your pedalboard while maintaining the trusted BOSS standard for sound quality, reliability, and durability. These pedals are 100-percent professional grade, aluminum die-cast units, and feature smooth pivot action that supports subtle changes in volume control. Thanks to their small size, the FV-30H and FV-30L offer a huge advantage for traveling musicians and gigging players who need to maximize pedalboard space.
As with the other models in the FV series, two different pedal versions allow you to choose the best type for your specific application:
FV-30H—A high-impedance pedal (with dedicated tuner output) that’s best for connecting directly to an electric guitar or bass.
FV-30L—A low-impedance pedal equipped with stereo input/output for stompboxes, keyboards, and other digital instruments.
- Space-saving volume pedals with rugged aluminum die-cast body designs
- Silky feel with smooth pivot for maximum control
- Tuner out jack (FV-30H)
- Stereo input and output (FV-30L)
- FV-30H for direct connection to high-impedance gear like electric guitars
- FV-30L for low-impedance gear like synthesizers and stompboxes
Strukture S6P48 Right-Angle Guitar Patch Cable 6 in.
- Length: 6 in.
- Jack: Right-angle
- High quality woven outer covering
- State-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve
- Thick ABS sleeve protects solder connections
- Dual right angle connectors