Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion Guitar Effect Pedal with Patch Cables
- Input Impedance : 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance : 10 k ohms or greater
- Equivalent Input Noise Level : –120 dBu or less (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors : INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, REMOTE Jack, AC Adaptor Jack
- Power Supply : DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type, AC Adaptor
- Current Draw : 12 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories : Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- Option : AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
Size and Weight ( incl. battery )
- Width : 73 mm
- Depth : 129 mm
- Height : 59 mm
- Weight : 400 g
0 lbs. 15 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion Guitar Effect Pedal
Two Distortions for the Price of One
The DS-2 Turbo Distortion features twin modes for an expanded range of distortion--taking users from blues-rock rhythms to searing leads at the press of a pedal or twist of a knob.
- Classic BOSS distortion tones with added Turbo modes
- Turbo Mode I produces warm and mellow distortion with flat frequency response
- Turbo Mode II provides biting distortion with a mid-range boost, perfect for leads
- Built-in remote jack allows users to connect an external footswitch such as the FS-5L for instant, hands-free switching between modes
Strukture S6P48 Right-Angle Guitar Patch Cable 6 in.
- Length: 6 in.
- Jack: Right-angle
- High quality woven outer covering
- State-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve
- Thick ABS sleeve protects solder connections
- Dual right angle connectors