Boss BCB-30X Deluxe Guitar Effects Pedalboard and Case
Small, Rugged, and Fully Customizable
The compact BCB-30X is the ideal solution for players who use a small number of pedals or want a scaled-down second board for grab-and-go gigs. It’s also perfect as a sidecar board for utility pedals and footswitches. A customizable insert in the BCB-30X can be cut to hold a variety of different pedal sizes, while tough molded construction offers great looks, durability, and light weight.
While the previous-generation BCB-30 only supported standard-size pedals, the BCB-30X allows you to create a small-footprint board with stomp sizes from mini to large. A high-density foam insert comes pre-scored for three BOSS compacts, but can be easily cut for nearly any pedal size with a common utility knife. The insert holds your pedals securely in place during transport and performance, and DC cabling can be routed in a channel underneath for a neat, clean look.
Light, Durable, and Stable
The BCB-30X carries on the same rugged molded construction that the BCB series is known for, offering maximum protection for your pedals while minimizing weight. The integrated lid locks securely and can be detached in seconds, so you’re ready to play in a flash. Foam lining on the inside of the lid cushions your pedals while traveling, and bottom rubber feet provide a secure grip without scratching floors.
BOSS Pedalboard Solutions
Our ever-growing range of innovative solutions help you get the most out of your pedals and rig.
BCB-90X—Versatile mid-size molded pedalboard with built-in junction boxes and customizable foam insert for mounting a variety of different pedal sizes.
BCB-1000—Unique travel-ready, suitcase-style pedalboard with retractable handle, wheels, angled aluminum mounting surface, and built-in junction boxes.
BOSS Cables—Top-quality options for every application, from premium instrument cables to space-saving patch and MIDI cables.
Effects Essentials—Industry-leading utility products for BOSS and third-party gear, including the ES-8 and ES-5 programmable loop switchers, EV-series expression pedals, FS-series footswitches, and more.
- Next-generation BCB-series pedalboard, updated for modern pedal setups
- Customizable high-density foam insert accommodates a variety of pedal sizes, including BOSS compacts, 200-/500-series pedals, and more
- Light and rugged molded design with space-saving footprint, integrated carrying handle, and detachable lid
- Includes daisy-chain cable for powering up to four pedals via an optional BOSS adaptor
- 4-pin parallel DC cable x 1
- Pre-cut insert pad (thickness:10mm) x 1
- Owner's Manual
- Option (sold separately)
- AC Adaptor (PSA series)
- Pre-cut insert pad (thickness:10mm)
- Size and Weight
- Width: 330 mm, 13 inches
- Depth: 307 mm, 12-1/8 inches
- Height: 100 mm, 3-15/16 inches
- Weight: 1.3 kg, 2 lbs. 14 oz.