Blue Microphones enCORE 100 Studio Grade Dynamic Performance Microphone with Clip and Pouch (OPEN BOX)
- Transducer Type: Dynamic Moving Coil
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 15kHz
- Sensitivity: 1.55 mV/PA
- Output Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 147 dB SPL
- Weight: 0.88 lbs. / 0.4 kg
- Length: 185mm / 7.3 in.
- Diameter: 28mm (50mm max) / 1.10 in. (1.97 in. max)
Everything we've learned from years of building the world's best studio recording microphones has gone into the en•CORE 100, a studio-grade handheld dynamic microphone designed to deliver exceptional all-around performance, no matter what your application.
The en•CORE 100's Proprietary Dynamic Capsule is specially tuned by Blue's capsule engineers to deliver natural vocals, balanced highs, and amazing detail and clarity, making it an incredibly versatile tool for live performance as well as studio and broadcasting applications. The unique, durable finishes and high quality craftsmanship, guarantee your en•CORE mic will deliver the performance of a lifetime, for a lifetime of performances.
- Proprietary Dynamic Capsule tuned for natural vocals and amazing detail and clarity
- Cardioid polar pattern delivers impressive off-axis rejection even at high volumes
- Blue's proprietary capsule mount delivers minimal handling noise without pads and filters
- Stage-ready construction with heavy-gauge barrel construction, reinforced grill, and hardened metal-plated finishes
- Unique styling and craftsmanship, including hand-painted logo, laser-engraved trim ring and CNC-machined grip
- Includes soft-grip microphone clip and soft-lined storage pouch
- Custom tuned diaphragm
- Rubber mount and coil weight to lower handling noise
- Internal copper windings custom wound to Blue's stringent spec for optimal frequency response