512 Audio Professional Microphone Pop Filter for USB and XLR Mics
Achieve clear, natural audio with the 512-Pop professional pop filter. With its superior metal mesh design, the 512-Pop more effectively disperses intrusive pops and plosives from speech and vocals compared to ordinary nylon pop filters. No more post-production hassle or livestream concerns for delivering clearer sound. Easily find the perfect placement with the flexible yet sturdy gooseneck and adjustable swivel c-clamp that attaches securely to any mic stand, boom arm, or custom desk stand. The 512-Pop is the perfect choice to capture cleaner audio for close-range talk broadcasts, podcasts, voiceovers, and singing.
- Cleaner sound: Prevents intrusive plosives or “pops” caused by bursts of air from “ppp”, “fff”, and “sss” sounds. No more post-production hassle or livestream concerns for achieving clean audio.
- Superior protection: Elegant metal mesh filter disperses plosives better than ordinary nylon designs to capture a cleaner, natural sound.
- Perfect placement: Flexible yet sturdy gooseneck enables easy set-and-forget placement.
- Widely compatible: Adjustable swivel c-clamp attaches securely to any mic stand, boom arm, or custom desk stand
- Recommended for all voices: Perfect for close-range talk broadcasts, podcasts, voice overs, or singing.
- Dimensions (In): 20.16in x 5.51in x 0.4in
- Dimensions (mm): 512mm x 140mm x 10mm
- Weight Imperial: 0.46 Ibs
- Weight Metric: 210 g